Alisa Yoffe (b. 1987, Tashkent, Uzbekistan) has studied with Yuri Shabelnikov at Moscow Museum of Modern Art's Free Workshops. She graduated from the Institute of Contemporary Art, Moscow, and attended Anatoly Osmolovsky's course in Moscow.
From 2017 to 2019 she collaborated with COMME des GARÇONS; she has previously collaborated with other fashion brands, including Maison Margiela, Bonne Suits, and Virronen.
Her works can be found in the collections of the State Tretyakov Gallery, V-A-C Foundation, Perm Museum of Contemporary Art, Foundation of Vladimir Smirnov and Konstantine Sorokin, Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center, Horvath Art Foundation, and others.
Solo exhibitions include:
- What's the Address? (Futuro Gallery, Nizhny Novgorod, 2019);
- Curated by Alisa Yoffe (Aperto Raum, Berlin, Germany, 2019);
- Alisa Yoffe:))) (Triumph Gallery, Moscow, 2019);
- Solo Show (a-s-t-r-a project, Moscow, 2019);
- Freestyle Digital Copies of Selected Works From the Collection of the Tretyakov Gallery (сцена/szena gallery, Moscow, 2019);
- All girls to the front! (Eenwerk Gallery, Amsterdam, Holland, 2018);
- Sous les pavés, la plage! (The Foundation of Vladimir Smirnov and Konstantine Sorokin, Moscow, 2018);
- Fury (ART4 Museum, Moscow, 2017);
- Rough History (Växjö Konsthall, Växjö, Sweden, 2016);
- Mayhem (Voronezh CCA, Voronezh, 2016);
- Attack the Bourgeoisie! (Triangle Curatorial Studio, Moscow, 2015);
- Let the Common Middle Class Think All Fine Is Dead For Us (Residency of Austrian cultural attache Simon Mraz, Moscow, 2015), and others.
Alisa Yoffe lives and works in Moscow.