The NOVOE architecture bureau
was founded in 2013 by architects Sergey Nebotov and Anastasia Gritskova. The bureau specialises in public objects: from interiors to wide open spaces.
Notable projects: Gorky Park Museum, Moscow (2015); KM20 concept store, Moscow (2017); Astana Contemporary Art Center (2017); Vyksa AiR (2022).
Selected group shows:
- 2021 – Assuming Distance: Speculations, Fakes and Predictions – Garage Museum of Contemporary Art, Moscow
- 2021 – Vkhutemas 100. School of Avante-Garde – Museum of Moscow
- 2020 – Art Experiment. You're on Air – Garage Museum of Contemporary Art, Moscow
- 2018 – The Other Trans-Atlantic. Kinetic and Op Art in Eastern Europe and Latin America 1950s – 1970s – Garage Museum of Contemporary Art, Moscow
- 2015 – Hosting the Inhuman – Moscow Museum of Modern Art
(b. 1987, Cherepovets, Russia) is a Moscow-based textile designer and founder, creative director of the.DOT.home project
. She studied the Decoration course at the British Higher School of Art and Design (2018) and Graphic Design course at the California Institute of Arts (2017).
Alexandra creates decorative objects at the intersection of art and design: asymmetrical linen rugs, mixed media panels featuring textiles and wood. In collaboration with contemporary artists, she produces limited collections of fabrics, furniture and design pieces.
In 2020, Alexandra Falishtynskaya made the AD magazine's list of the top 100 Russian designers.
Selected shows and projects:
- Richter x the.DOT.home х Alisa Yoffe – Richter Hotel, Moscow, Russia, 2020.
- Invented and Made in Russia – All-Russian Decorative Art Museum, Moscow, Russia, 2020.
- BATIMAT RUSSIA & GLOBAL DESIGN – Moscow, Russia, 2019.
- Cosmoscow International Contemporary Art Fair – Moscow, Russia, 2018.
- The XI Florence Biennale of Contemporary Art – Florence, Italy, 2017.
- The XI Florence Biennale of Contemporary Art Work Preview – L'Appartement
- Design Space, Moscow, Russia, 2017.
- Sample – group show and auction, Tsvetnoy ARTBasement, Moscow, Russia, 2017.
- Urban Art Nations platform show – Skolkovo Technopark, Moscow, Russia, 2017.
Lives and works in Moscow.